Modern wedding invitations
Suite embodying the essence of the unique Aynhoe venue features impactful fonts mixed with a variety of printing methods = digital print, handwritten calligraphy and white ink printing.
Invitations + envelopes
2-piece + envelopes
3-piece + envelopes
The details I can personalise include, but aren’t limited to:
- Full text amends (excluding layout amends)
- A choice of smooth card or handmade paper
- Font colour
- Paper and envelope colours
I use premium quality uncoated paper throughout that is ever so slightly textured and is soft to the touch. Being absolutely obsessed with paper goods, I have made sure that the paper matches throughout and is sourced from sustainable and environmentally responsible sources.
Paper and printing methods
To produce my stationery, I use a variety of paper types, colours and printing methods - you can see all the colours and find out more aboue printing methods here.
Ask for a quote
To get a quote for your specific requirements, please use the quote request form and I’ll be in touch.
How it works
Want to know how we’ll work together to create your dream stationery? Find out here.
What’s in the images
The images shown here feature:
- DL invitations, DL detail card, A6 Save-the-date card and A7 rsvp card in ecru
- DL ecru envelope for the main invitation, C6 forest green envelope for the save the date, C7 envelope for the rsvp card
- Ecru tassel fastened through a bronze metallic eyelet
- White ink printing on Save the date and rsvp envelopes
- Calligraphy addressing on the invitation envelope
- Foliage illustration printed in white ink on forest green envelope liner
- Calligraphy place cards - white ink on forest green paper
- Foliage green wax seals
If you have any questions about my stationery suites or fully bespoke service, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.