Rosings Park suite
Wedding invitations with venue illustration
The Rosings Park suite features strong illustrations. It’s a very memorable way to add character or a personal element to your stationery. You could include an illustration of your venue, for example, to help set the mood, or something close to your heart such as your favourite flowers.
Bespoke illustrations can be added to your envelopes (front and back), envelope liners, overlays, bellybands and more.
Printed stationery (each calligraphy detail is handcrafted then digitised for printing):
- Invitations only - from £400
- 2-piece suite - from £450
- 3-piece suite - from £500
Hand-finished stationery (allows the use of metallic inks):
- Invitations only - from £500
- 2-piece suite - from £550
- 3-piece suite - from £600
The above prices include up to 50 invitations or sets and blank outer envelopes.
The details I can personalise include, but aren’t limited to:
- Calligraphy first names
- Venue illustration
- Printed copy
- Choice between smooth and handmade paper
- Font colour
- Envelope colour
Paper and printing methods
To produce my stationery, I use a variety of paper types, colours and printing methods - you can see all the colours and find out more aboue printing methods here.
Ask for a quote
To get a quote for your specific requirements, please use the quote request form and I’ll be in touch.
Order a sample
Would like to hold a suite in your hands before making a decision? I got you covered and you can now order a sample.
How it works
Want to know how we’ll work together to create your dream stationery? Find out here.
What’s in the images
- A5 size invitations, A6 detail card, A6 rsvp card
- C5 pale Wedgewood blue envelope with printed forward and return address
- Off-white handmade paper, 150 gsm, deckled edges
- Wedgewood blue calligraphy detail
- Vellum overlay with white wax seal (sage wax face)
- Pale blue silk ribbon
If you have any questions about my stationery suites or fully bespoke service, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.